Current Hosting Banned Code as of 14 december 2009
All lazyPalm.com Web Hosting Customers are bound by these terms of service.
* Standalone mass mailing scripts are not allowed.
* Open (public) mass mailer scripts are not allowed.
* IRCd's and/or IRCd Services
* CPU hogging cron jobs are not allowed.
* Insecure PHP/CGI scripts are not allowed and those found will be deleted/disabled on-site and without notice.
* ANY PHP/CGI script that is used to steal or phish for account and personal information where the end result is to use that information for fraudulent use.
* No shell scripts will be run a continuous 24/7 bases. Short term is allowed for no more then 1 hour.
Violation of any one of these could result in your account being terminated without notice and the account cleaned out and the account holder charged a $100 termination fee. Absolutely no refunds will be given.
Termination is at the sole discretion of any server admin.